Sunday, February 22, 2015

Update: Pixar and DreamWorks, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Reasons for lack of action on the site...



What is up, mi amigos?  I am SimbaKing94/NintendoMan64, bringing you guys an update on what is going on in our departments here for both this site and our YouTube account...

Rather than prattle on about a whole bunch of nothingness, I'm just gonna get straight to the point.  We haven't been very active here for a few reasons:

1. Moving: I will be moving soon and have needed to keep my focus on getting as many videos on YouTube before the move, which may very well take me away from the site for a very long time.  Therefore, if you are subscribed to me, you would know that I have an enormous slate of projects planned for the site, which has almost completely kept my focus.

2. As I've discussed with a colleague of mine, I have extremely little interest in watching Cars 2 again.  No other reason, I just really hate that movie.

3. Separation: Because of my move, I have been unable to meet up with Pebbles&CAMCAM and ShroomCutz in a while.  It's also because of the fact that Shroomie is keeping his focus on school and Pebbles is studying for her SAT's right now.  Neither of them has the free time to help out on the site (Shroomie has the script we wrote for Kingdom Hearts III), and neither has been able to come over and help me record stuff like Pokemon Fire Red and The Lion King, but should be able to over the next few months (hopefully).

With all that out of the way, I will say the update I have for this site here in this post.  Although I'll be avoiding continuing the Pixar line for now, I will confirm reviews coming for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.  For those minute amount of you out there who don't know, the MCU is a chain of films connected by one interconnected story.  Beginning with Iron Man in 2008 and continuing into this year with The Avengers: Age of Ultron and Ant Man, the story follows the many superheroes Marvel has created over the years and their interactions with each other and the mysterious agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D.

Dreamworks reviews will also be up and running within the next few months.  In order from their release date (like Disney and Pixar have been), the reviews will be standard reviews that follow the basic standards my site has authorized.

With regards to KH III (The Final Journey), that will be put on hold until I can get together with ShroomCutz and we can figure out the rest of the story.

NintendoMan64 will continue to pump out more videos until the move and will garner my utmost attention for the time being.  Please be patient with us as we sort these things out.  Trust me, more reviews are up and coming and really should provide us with a rich and thought provoking look at what's brewing here in the studio.  Thank you for your cooperation and if you haven't already, PLEASE subscribe to my channel on YouTube and help us make more and more videos and reviews.

SimbaKing94/NintendoMan64

No comments:

Post a Comment